Wednesday 14 July 2010

ooh la la...

Lovely lovely La redoute has done it again with there Autumn/Winter 2010/11 collection...my new catalogue arrived a few weeks back here's what I'm lusting over so far...


Cashmere scarf style sweater £89 from the soft grey range, it comes in 5 different colours, these 3 are my faves.



Pretty floral print blouse £27...loving that 'pop of yellow' belt too

Printed scarf £15, fine knit Mittens £11.
 
Cowl neck dress £29, it comes in 8 colours, love these two...beige marl and aged gold marl.



Mini price short boots in grey £29, these will replace last years uggs

And for my lil lady...Sweater dress in Khaki & pink from £13 each and girls suede boots from £65





And for my lil dude...Boys chapka £13, super funky skull sweater from £23 and Padded rip curl Jacket from £59.


No comments: