Monday 24 May 2010

New finds...

Never thought I would ever say this but Thank you BBC one for tonight's coverage of the England match...thank you for letting me have the laptop all to myself...thank you for a few extra hours of me time...no interruptions...minimal football related conversation...and extra time for me to catch up with my fave blogs and to try and find that New Look floral playsuit I've seen in Junes copy of Elle...I didn't find the playsuit in the end but I did find lots of other lovely items...



Loving all the colours these leather sandals come in...priced at £12.00


Pretty skirt style floral print shorts...even on breezy days I'd feel safe in these, priced £18.00.



Vintage inspired bird print sundress...love the lace trim and the bib front, priced £25.00.



Faux leather pink blush shoulder bag...priced £20.00



Coral beaded necklace...priced £5.00


No comments: